1. Strong Business Background. I’ve ran multiple successful businesses, built businesses and brought a defunct business back from Bankruptcy and have consulted behind the scenes (pro bono) to save other businesses. I’ve also worked in banking and finance and have a greater understanding of financial markets than the other Candidates. I’ve personally invested my own funds to grow business in my hometown and surrounding areas.
2. My personal & business histories are clean. I don’t have unpaid judgements, previous bankruptcy or other past due unpaid debts.—All of these things can be used against a Candidate in the General Election.
3. I’m an 8th Generation Missourian - the Ritter family has been in MO one way or another since 1820. I’m no newcomer to this State and I was born in Joplin, MO, Graduated from Seneca High School in Seneca, MO and Received a BA in Business from Westminster College in Fulton, MO.
4.I’m proud to be a Rancher- and I fully understand the work and financial challenges that take place in Missouri agriculture.
5. I’ve always been a Constitutionalist Republican - I’ve never worked for or donated to a Democratic Candidate or elected Official.
6. I am the Strongest Second Amendment Candidate in this race.
I’ve always been a Firearms Advocate. I’ve owned a company that made firearms parts and I still hold Trademarks that are widely used in the Firearms industry. I own and shoot everything from Flintlocks to Full Auto and Suppressed Arms (all are fully licensed and tax stamped). I’m also professionally trained as a Tactical Pistolsmith. I’m a Life Member of the NRA and former member of the NRA Business Alliance. I despise Gun Control and I’m firmly opposed to Red Flag Laws.
7. I’m Pro Life and have Publicly made it clear that I believe Abortion is Murder.
Stay constantly updated by liking and following us on Facebook!
Proud Christian, Husband, Father, Rancher, and Businessman.
8th Generation Missourian
BA in Business from Westminster College - Fulton, Missouri
Banking and Finance experience
V.P. Ritter Rail Inc.
NRA Life Member -Since 2007
Lifelong Republican Voter and Supporter of President Trump
Economic Development: Bringing Business and Jobs to Missouri. We will work with existing business and encourage outside business to bring more Industry and Higher Paying jobs to Missouri.
The Second Amendment: Protecting Second Amendment Rights and supporting the Rights of Missourians to defend themselves as individuals. Raleigh Ritter will never support Red Flag Gun Laws and believes "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED," is a pretty clear guideline.
Sanctity of Life: Pro Life and a firm believer that innocent life must be defended.
Agricuture: Standing up for Missouri Farmers and Ranchers and working with producers and processors to make sure each gets a fair deal. Supporting Origin labeling on all Agricultural products so consumers know where their food comes from.
Putting the Constitutional Rights of Missourians First: Making sure the Citizens of the State and their Constitutional Rights are the top priority- not just Big Donors and Special Interests.
"I believe that elected officials have one simple task- Representing the best interest and will of the people." --"That can only be achieved by following and defending the Missouri and U.S. Constitutions."
Raleigh Ritter is a staunch defender of the Constitution and Bill of Rights. He will never support infringement of the Rights of Missourians.
He believes that innocent life must be defended and that our Rights were endowed by our Creator not Government.
Raleigh Ritter is a proven business leader that has invested his own money in Missouri and in his Community, created Jobs, Brought Back Businesses from Bankruptcy, and understands how business works.
P.O. Box 309
Seneca, MO 64865
- All Rights Reserved.
Paid for by Raleigh Ritter