Vote Raleigh Ritter in the Republican Primary on August 4th!
Why I believe you should Vote Ritter:
1. I have the strongest business background of any candidate. I’ve ran multiple successful businesses, built businesses and brought a defunct business back from Bankruptcy and have consulted behind the scenes (pro bono) to save other businesses. I’ve also worked in banking and finance and have a greater understanding of financial markets than the other Candidates. I’ve personally invested my own funds to grow business in my hometown and surrounding areas.
2. My personal & business histories are clean. I don’t have unpaid judgements, previous bankruptcy or other past due unpaid debts.—All of these things can be used against a Candidate in the General Election.
3. I’m an 8th Generation Missourian - the Ritter family has been in MO one way or another since 1820. I’m no newcomer to this State and I was born in Joplin, MO, Graduated from Seneca High School in Seneca, MO and Received a BA in Business from Westminster College in Fulton, MO.
4.I’m proud to be a Rancher- and I fully understand the work and financial challenges that take place in Missouri agriculture.
5. I’ve always been a Republican - I’ve never worked for or donated to a Democratic Candidate or elected Official.
6. I am the Strongest Second Amendment Candidate in this race.
I’ve always been a Firearms Advocate. I’ve owned a company that made firearms parts and I still hold Trademarks that are widely used in the Firearms industry. I own and shoot everything from Flintlocks to Full Auto and Suppressed Arms (all are fully licensed and tax stamped). I’m also professionally trained as a Tactical Pistolsmith. I’m a Life Member of the NRA and former member of the NRA Business Alliance. I despise Gun Control and I’m firmly opposed to Red Flag Laws.
7. I’m Pro Life and have Publicly made it clear that I believe Abortion is Murder.
There are many more reasons but these 7 are a good start.
With your support we will win the Republican Primary on August 4th, the General Election on November 3rd, and in January of 2021 we will get Missouri going in the right direction.
Stay constantly updated by liking and following us on Facebook!
Proud Christian, Husband, Father, Rancher, and Businessman.
8th Generation Missourian
BA in Business from Westminster College - Fulton, Missouri
Banking and Finance experience
V.P. Ritter Rail Inc.
NRA Life Member -Since 2007
Lifelong Republican Voter and Supporter of President Trump
Economic Development: Bringing Business and Jobs to Missouri. We will work with existing business and encourage outside business to bring more Industry and Higher Paying jobs to Missouri.
The Second Amendment: Protecting Second Amendment Rights and supporting the Rights of Missourians to defend themselves as individuals. Raleigh Ritter will never support Red Flag Gun Laws and believes "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED," is a pretty clear guideline.
Sanctity of Life: Pro Life and a firm believer that innocent life must be defended.
Agricuture: Standing up for Missouri Farmers and Ranchers and working with producers and processors to make sure each gets a fair deal. Supporting Origin labeling on all Agricultural products so consumers know where their food comes from.
Putting Missourians First: It's the Governors job to make sure the Citizens of the State are the top priority- not just Big Donors and Special Interests.
"I believe the Governor should be in Jefferson City to do one simple task- Represent the best interest and will of the people." --"That can only be achieved by following and defending the Missouri and U.S. Constitutions."---Raleigh Ritter
Raleigh Ritter is a staunch defender of your Right to Keep and Bear Arms and will never support Red Flag Laws or any backdoor Gun Confiscation schemes.
He believes that innocent life must be defended and that our Rights were endowed by our Creator not Government.
Raleigh Ritter is a proven business leader that has invested his own money in Missouri and in his Community, created Jobs, Brought Back Businesses from Bankruptcy, and understands how business works.
VOTE Ritter on August 4th in the Republican Primary --- Missouri is going to need a Governor that understands how to get our economy rolling again.
Sign up for campaign news and to get info on events.
Ritter for Missouri
P.O. Box 309
Seneca, MO 64865
Please include the name of your Employer and Job Title
-it is a State Requirement for Campaign Finance Reporting.
The maximum aggregate contribution is $2,650.00 per individual per election.
Contributions from corporations, labor unions, or non-citizens are prohibited.
- All Rights Reserved.
Paid for by Ritter for Missouri, Drew Osborn, Treasurer